Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Please pray for Guidance for our Family


I don't want to go into too many details, but my family is weighing a huge decision over the next few days. We have been and are still praying about it a lot. I would simply ask that you say a quick prayer for us. Please pray that we are able to understand what God's will for our family is and go in that direction.


I can't tell you how honored I am to have such a wise and compassionate Christian wife. I have been inspired by a lot of people in my life, but no one has had such a dramatic impact on my life as my wife, Amy. No disrespect to you, Mom and Dad, or Conley and Becky, or anyone else that I am close to, but Amy has been a constant guide to me in my Christian walk. I am so thankful that God selected me to be the man who became her husband. I love how she loves me and my daughters and how she loves the Lord. I think she would do just about anything to help someone understand how wonderful it is to have a personal relationship with the Lord.

I love you Amy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL.